Sync errorSupport

1. karen667

karen667 Member

I'm trying to sync my calender on my tab 2 and my s4. On the tab its saying sync error with my google account.... sync is currently experiencing problems, it will be back shortly. Its really annoying I want my calender on both devices. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Or have any ideas how to solve it, thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. bhero

bhero Well-Known Member

Yes give it more time. Make sure you also have a good connection always. Do you have sync calendar enabled in Google account settings in settings? Reboot tablet at some point.
  3. karen667

karen667 Member

Yes, sync calender is enabled, i have also made sure that any events are being saved on the google account and not my calender. Its been like this since I got the tab 3 days ago... so do I just need to wait? Does this happen often?
  4. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

My play services went dead all last week and no Google Apps would connect. It manifested as both sync error and the "no connection retry" inside apps such as gmail and play store. I was online and could browse the web but that was it.

My Google TV, phone and Tab 2 were affected.

Google Play sucks big time. It has so many bugs I lost count. When it does connect I encounter various glitches like apps failing to download, forgotten billing information, and updates to apps which already got updated