Sync Exchange & Outlook w/ no Duplicates

Last Updated:

1. nuprotocol

nuprotocol Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to sync my outlook and exchange data as the same appointments and info on my phone?

For example: When I was on winmo, my Exchange appointment and outlook appointment would update each other not create a duplicate. Now that I've synced my PC, I have the same appointment twice on my phone. Green for Exchange and Orange for Outlook.

Is there anyway to keep the data the same?

In other words, if I have a 5pm meeting on exchange, and I sync with outlook, I want both sources to update the same appointment. Not create another 5pm meeting.

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement
  2. FLEMTP

FLEMTP Well-Known Member

Is your outlook set up to use your exchange account? or are you talking about two different accounts? ie:exhange(work) and outlook (home)?

3. nuprotocol

nuprotocol Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for responding so quick. Outlook is personal and Exchange is mail2web which is personal as well. Both sources contain the same information. I use my Outlook at home to update my phone, but when I'm on the go I login to my exchange account to update the same info.

That way I have two sources to update the same info. One for when I'm at home and one when I'm away or at work.

That way If I'm at work and need to add a new appointment, I can login into mail2web and input a new appointment. That then syncs to my phone. When I get home, I can add more info to that same appointment using Outlook.