1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

sync for calender

Last Updated:

1. rava24

rava24 New Member This Topic's Starter

I just purchased this crazy difficult droid 2. I need to set a calender that I can add my appointments to. What is the simplest one? I have tried the one that comes w/the phone but I keep getting the same Error must sync w/calender first. Please help, I would say that I'm not a TECKIE.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

The stock one works great for me. What exact error message are you getting? Are you synced with a Gmail account?

3. rava24

rava24 New Member This Topic's Starter

How do I get synced w/a gmail account? I do receive email for my gmail account.

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

you should have set up a gmail account when you first got the phone. Go to Menu-settings-acounts and sync, make sure your calendar under your gmail address is being synced.

5. k0smo86

k0smo86 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need to sync with a google calendar or something. I have my work outlook calendar syncing to google calendar, and any calendar app you get for android syncs with google. Pure calendar is a good one, there are many free options though.

6. swanysto

swanysto Well-Known Member

May be very easy, but is there any way you could explain or link me to a site that will show me how to connect my Outlook calendar to my google calender so I can have all my work stuff on my phone without having to do it by hand?

7. sitlet

sitlet Banned