Sync. Google calendar with My calendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. tinaberger

tinaberger Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 24, 2010
    does anybody know if we can sync. the google "My calendar" which is on (default) on the phone with the googlemail-calendar with can be seen on the googlemail account website?

2. harukasan73

harukasan73 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    You sure can... let me think here on how to do it...hmmm... okay on my HTC EVO, I go to settings/accounts & sync, and I scroll down, and I see under manage accounts there will be a google thing that has your gmail address under it, you can press the green circle button, and see some options pop up... sync contacts, sync gmail, and sync calendar. Just put a check mark on all the things you want to sync, and you can press sync now if you want. If your google option is not there, just click the add account button under accounts & sync/manage accounts. another way to sync you calendar is to go to apps/calander press your menu button, choose more, choose calendars, check off any calendars you want updated, or if you need to add a calendar, press the menu button, and press add calendars (it doesnt seem to give me any options once I press it though).. if you want to sync your calendars, under apps/calendar, press menu, press more, then press refresh. Here you also have a button to push for settings. You can also go to you gmail account on your computer, click on calendar (top left), click on settings (top right), choose calendar settings, then look for mobile setup on your left about 1/4 of the way down, enter your cell# in the space indicated, and wait for a txt message to get to your phone, and then enter the verification code your cell phone recieves in the space provided at the google mobile setup section on your computer. then click save. Between all of those things, your calendar between your phone, and your computer should be synced. Sorry if I over explained the process, lol
  3. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Just go into Settings/Accounts & sync, click on your account if you have more of them (I aslo have youtube account) and you will see the option.