1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Sync MobileMe with Google Apps?

Last Updated:

1. ccolaco

ccolaco New Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to sync my MobileMe information (contacts, calendar etc) with the Google Apps? I know it can be done as easy as exporting and importing but I am looking for a solution where I can always keep them in sync without doing anything. I used to have an iPhone and I still have a MacBook and so I've been using MobileMe to keep everything in sync. I am soon getting a Nexus One and I want to make sure my MacBook and N1 stay in sync as well. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

3. impaler

impaler Member

It's not quite that easy. Yes, you can set up google sync to bring the calendars to iCal but they sync two-way with Google, not MobileMe. You can also have MobileMe sync for calendars but they don't sync with Google. One thing thAt might work is to publish your MobileMe calendars and import into Google. That way, changes made to MobileMe calendars will show on your Nexus One (eventually). Google only updates imported, subscribe calendars once every 24 hours or so. Basically it's ugly and messy And there's no easy way to do it without work and management. I'd say just import into Google and be done with it.