1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Sync Mulitple Galaxy Tabs Help!

1. AJGoogle

AJGoogle New Member

I have a classroom set of Galaxy Tabs but have no clue how to sync them all to my computer. Can anybody help me understand the process? I'd like to put all of the same apps on each tab, and doing it one at a time seems like a laborious process.

Advertisement
  2. Coach70

Coach70 Well-Known Member

Android isn't really designed to sync to a computer like an iDevice is, rather its designed to sync to Google's cloud service. For most people this is a superior way of doing, so much so that Apple went and 'invented' iCloud to try and compete against this service. Google though are the kings of cloud computing.

For what you want to do you need to create a Google account and setup each tablet to sync to this one account. You can then push apps on and off each tablet by using the Google Dashboard from that Google account - www.google.com/dashboard