• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sync Nexus 4 with Apple (Mac) Mail?

Nexus4BKK

Lurker
Sep 7, 2013
Hey,

I got like 20 different email accounts in the default apple mail app and i cant find a way to sync those. I tried SyncMate and all those apps but nothing offers an option to directly copy all email data from apple mail to the nexus 4.
Is there any solution or app that i have overlooked?

Thanks !

Hey,

I got like 20 different email accounts in the default apple mail app and i cant find a way to sync those. I tried SyncMate and all those apps but nothing offers an option to directly copy all email data from apple mail to the nexus 4.

Thanks !

Have you looked at K-9? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fsck.k9&hl=en -- I use this to consolidate four emails. I can look at K-9's unified inbox and see all messages at once, or go into each email account on its own.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Hey,

Thanks !

I don't know of anything that will sync mail clients.

You can try K-9 as suggested or also check out "MailDroid - Email Application"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maildroid

Your imap (read: Mac and Gmail and possibly other) accounts will sync independently.

You'll want to play with settings on your Mac to not have pop accounts delete messages immediately upon download so your Nexus mail can see those messages in a timely fashion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones