Sync of my HTC calendar with my on-line Google calendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. lucaai

lucaai New Member

Hello everybody!

I have a simple but perhaps tricky problem:

since some days my HTC calendar does NOT sync anymore with my Google on-line calendar.

The events I add via PC on my Google calendar are not anymore inserted in my HTC calendar...

I did not change relevant settings in the past days.
    Auto sync is ON on my HTC and all the other necessary settings.

If I push Refresh on my HTC calendar nothing happens.
    If I push Sync Now on my Gmail account on HTC nothing happens.

Any idea of the root cause and solution?
    Last successful sync was Friday 18th.

Hope to get some help!

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

1. Go into settings and make sure that all the items for you account are set to sync. Just click the "sync now" button.
    2. Then go into calendar, check your calendar settings and make sure all the calendars you have set up are checked to sync with your phone.
    3. Then reboot the phone.

If that doesn't work, go into settings, remove you gmail account, then re-add it.

Hope that helps.
    Frisco likes this.
  3. 1st_Paladin

1st_Paladin Well-Known Member

I had this problem sometime back. Under Settings, the all apps, Calendar, I clear data and tried syncing again. That solved my problem.
    cq20 likes this.
  4. cq20

cq20 Member

My syncing stopped working, no idea why. The above solution i.e. clearing the calander data on the phone worked for me.
  5. Rhyan

Rhyan Well-Known Member

One thing I'm finding is that the various Google apps (mail, calendar, contacts) will stop syncing when the internal memory starts running low - my wife and I are both experiencing this problem. Clearing cache and data on various apps (facebook is often the worst offender!) to free up some space seems to cure this.

suetcart likes this.