sync outlook and droid

Last Updated:

1. sam graham

sam graham New Member This Topic's Starter

i want to maintain one contact list between my phone and outlook2007. I have it set up now where the contacts sync from outlook to the phone (so if i add a contact to outlook and then connect my phone to the comp with a usb cable, the added contact automatically shows up on the phone).

I would like it to work in reverse also, i want to be able to add a contact to the phone and have it automatically showup in outlook when i connect with a usb cable.

is there an easy way to do this?

Advertisement
  2. almahix

almahix Well-Known Member

Soocial.com. Synchs Outlook contacts with google contacts and droid. Bidirectional and wireless. Free.

I've also found ways of synching and.or sharing calendar, tasks, bookmarks, passwords, files, etc. if you're interested. It means the cloud is the center of the universe rather than outlook.

3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

If you have sync setup then it should be, by definition, both ways. There's quite a bit of discussion on the options for syncing with Outlook. I can recall CompanionLink off the top of my head but don't recall the others.

4. ronjcar

ronjcar Well-Known Member

Yes, please explain all. I am going back to outlook on my home computer and would like it to sync everything to phone.