1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Sync Outlook tasks to my Galaxy S3

1. lironhallak

lironhallak New Member

Hello,
    I'm trying to sync my Samsung Galaxy S3 with my office exchange server. I'm using the built in S Planner app.
    Syncing the calendar and contacts was really easy but I can't seem to sync my tasks. I tried all the different accounts available under the "Calendars" button but the tasks are not there.
    Oddly, when I bought the phone I set up a Samsung account to the same account as the exchange server and if I chose to view the "Samsung Tasks" there they were, all my outlook tasks were shown. I disabled the Samsung account, thinking maybe there was some kind of conflict but it didn't help.
    I've seen some people suggesting Samsung Kies, but I don't really want to use another software to sync with my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.

Thank you
    Liron Hallak

Advertisement