Sync Picasa/G+ photos on MAXXGeneral

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

Confused on this, I was able to sync Picasa web albums on my RAZR MAXX, there was the option 'Sync Picasa Photos' or such

My MAXX does not have that, it has 'Sync Google+ Photos' and while I have it checked, when I open Gallery they are not there

Interesting this is on my Nexus 7 it has the Same options as my Maxx yet the photos are synced, the difference is in the version of Gallery, but my Nexus is 4.3.1 vs 4.2.2 for the MAXX.

I know many don't like to sync them but I would like to, I found an pp that will access them but have not heard from the Developer if the paid version will support more then 2 google accounts (I have 3)

any thoughts?

EDIT: I can upload pictures just fine to picasa through the gallery..

Advertisement
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

The Gallery app does not sync Picasa photos on the Droid Maxx.

You can access Google+ photos from the app called "G+ Photos" that you'll find in your app drawer if you have Google+ updates installed. Picasa photos should be there.
  3. -=Jeff=-

Cool thanks, yes the G+ photo app is there
  4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

sucks that it doesn't sync to gallery though... wondering why it doesn't myself :/
  5. -=Jeff=-

yeah, strange thing is my Nexus 7 has 4.3.1 with a newer version of Gallery and it works fine
  6. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

-=Jeff=- likes this.