Sync Picasa/G+ photos on MAXXGeneral

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Well-Known Member

Confused on this, I was able to sync Picasa web albums on my RAZR MAXX, there was the option 'Sync Picasa Photos' or such

My MAXX does not have that, it has 'Sync Google+ Photos' and while I have it checked, when I open Gallery they are not there

Interesting this is on my Nexus 7 it has the Same options as my Maxx yet the photos are synced, the difference is in the version of Gallery, but my Nexus is 4.3.1 vs 4.2.2 for the MAXX.

I know many don't like to sync them but I would like to, I found an pp that will access them but have not heard from the Developer if the paid version will support more then 2 google accounts (I have 3)

any thoughts?

EDIT: I can upload pictures just fine to picasa through the gallery..

Advertisement
    :
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

The Gallery app does not sync Picasa photos on the Droid Maxx.

You can access Google+ photos from the app called "G+ Photos" that you'll find in your app drawer if you have Google+ updates installed. Picasa photos should be there.
  3. -=Jeff=-

Cool thanks, yes the G+ photo app is there
  4. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

sucks that it doesn't sync to gallery though... wondering why it doesn't myself :/
  5. -=Jeff=-

yeah, strange thing is my Nexus 7 has 4.3.1 with a newer version of Gallery and it works fine
  6. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

-=Jeff=- likes this.