• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync PROBLEM HELP NEEDED...

HTCHD87

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
hi i have a desire HD. I just got a 32 gB class 4 micro SD card. Now when i connect my desire with my computer to syn, it copies a lot of my video or music files to other in the memory.I cannot access them or even delete them afterwards. Can any one please help me and tell me wht am i doin wrong here....
(videos files are mp4. converted for Iphone 3g)
(music files are mp3.)

wait for your replies...

It is a kingston 32gb....it should be the right one....i hav copied a data of around 20gb it shows on my SD manager 20gb in use ..but shows my16gb in OTHERS in HTC SYN...

Rite now i have songs of 1.37 gb ..which got copied and are usuable...I also syncd 3.5 gb of videos...they are on the sdcard but im unable to see them in any folder(also with hidden file show on) but they can be seen in HTC SYNC as OTHER files....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones