Sync S Planner with Note 2?Support

Last Updated: 2013-08-12 08:16:30
  1. RobF353

RobF353 Well-Known Member

I just added a few events into S Planner on my Note 10.1.

I hit sync, thinking it would tranfer the data to my Note 2 calendar, but it didnt.

Does anyone know how I can sync the events onto my Note 2?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Make sure you have both Note synced under Settings>Samsung Account
  3. RobF353

So I need to sign into my Google account on both and my Samsung account of both devices?
  4. Szadzik

If you are trying to sync S Planner you need to have the same Samsung Account on both devices. If you do not have a Samsung account, you can use Calendar from Play Store and use that as your calendar and use Google acccount for syncing.
  5. RobF353

Will S Planner sync with the regular calendar that comes on the Note 2?
  6. RobF353

I logged into my Samsung account in both devices. I hit sync on both and it's still not working.

Why doesn't it work through just the Google account?

Can someone help me?
  7. Szadzik

You cannot sync S Planner via Google account, just the same you cannot sync other accounts via Samsung. Each account is tied to the applications it can sync.
  8. RobF353

I tried syncing it with Samsung also and that didn't work.

I downloaded Google Calendar on both devices and it syncs on both.
  9. Szadzik

I only use Google Calendar as that lets me keep fragmentation of my data to a minimum.
  10. carajp

carajp Well-Known Member

I don't have a problem with S Planner. I just told it to use my Google calendar and it was fine. Actually, I think I disabled the Samsung planner altogether (I also sync with Outlook on my desktop, so I need it all to be Google).

The first events I put in didn't get synced. That's when I remembered it adds things to the Samsung calendar by default, not the Google one.
  11. pipodeclown

pipodeclown New Member

I use splanner on my note 2 and on my note 10.1 and on my wife's s4mini. All by using the google account. And it works flawlessly.

In s-planner untick every calendar except the google one (s). No need for a samsung account/sync.