• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'd be interested to know what programs people are using to sync the Streak (2.2) with PC. The Dell/Nero software is hardly elegant! Have people discovered better alternatives

I am using the DoubleTwist software & app - the app installfiles were on the root folder on the internal drive.

Also it looks at your itunes music and lets you create special playlists of what to actually send to the Streak7. So I get a lot of raido podcasts from Itunes, but my use of my ipod is now sort of collecting dust as i put new stuff on the Streak instead.

Paul

Upvote 0
I am using the DoubleTwist software & app - the app installfiles were on the root folder on the internal drive.

Also it looks at your itunes music and lets you create special playlists of what to actually send to the Streak7. So I get a lot of raido podcasts from Itunes, but my use of my ipod is now sort of collecting dust as i put new stuff on the Streak instead.

Paul
Paul,
How do I find this, and do it?
There is no way I can access the internal drive that I know of, and if I try search I just get betwork error - is there an internal search system?
Thanks,
Malcolm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones