Sync troubles on Samsung Galaxy S3/AT&T

1. the beardedone

the beardedone New Member

What is going on with the Sync function for Galaxy S3 phones? For the past week and a half mine shows a message saying sync is currently experiencing problems . I have to sync my email several times before it loads new messages.

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Welcome to AF!
    Does everything else sync as far as calendar, or adding/editing contacts?
    Perhaps stop the sync, then wait a while, then re enable the sync.? Just a thought. Is it just an email sync? And do you use gmail or another email?
    Thanks for joining us :D
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums.

Hopefully we can help you with any issues you have with your device.

Thanks for joining :)
  4. the beardedone

the beardedone New Member

To Mikestoney,
    Thank you for the suggestion, however that is something I have already tried but found it to be of no use. My problem is with the sync for my Samsung account it self. I can't use the sync all function but I can sync my individual email accounts. I have to periodically sync my AOL account, since there is no push application for AOL email for Android phones.I use the AOL account for personal email. Due to no push for AOL and problems with sync, I sometimes, don't get my emails in a timely manner. This is rather long explanation, but it better explains my trouble I hope? Thanks for any help you can give me with this.
  5. AndroidMoo

AndroidMoo Well-Known Member