• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sync with gmail contacts

bigmahlman

Nov 2, 2009
My girfriend just got the Eris and it synced contacts from her gmail, into her phone contacts. Was nice becase they couldent sync the contacs on her broken phone. Can droid do the same thing?
Also it let her sync her contacts with facebook profile. This put the facebook picture next to the contact, and found birtday for the calander. IS this somthing that droid can do?

My girfriend just got the Eris and it synced contacts from her gmail, into her phone contacts. Was nice becase they couldent sync the contacs on her broken phone. Can droid do the same thing?
Also it let her sync her contacts with facebook profile. This put the facebook picture next to the contact, and found birtday for the calander. IS this somthing that droid can do?

I had my contacts in gmail and when I activated FB on my phone it synced the contacts that I had in gmail contacts. You just have to make sure that the name in gmail is exactly the same as the name in FB.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones