sync with windows contacts?

Last Updated:

1. titillidie

titillidie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i can sync my phone with my computer, but i dont know exactly what it is doing. when i open windows contacts, there are only like 15-20. there is probably over 200 in my phone. how do i get them to sync and put all my contacts on my windows contacts?

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

What program are you using? I used Outlook to copy my contacts from the phone.

3. titillidie

i use windows mail, like outlook but for vista :(

4. titillidie

o yea, also, i downloaded the most current version of the sync program, i got it to say it was sucking the contacts off the phone, but when it sync'ed, it only grabbed a couple, also, it removed the facebook links off of everyone, so it took an hour to putt fb back on to every ones contacts.

5. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

You mean Outlook Express. Yeah, they suck. You could sync with Google, then sync to Windows Mail.....maybe.

6. titillidie

ok. i dont use google mail, but i have it on my phone. also some of my contacts say phone and the others say google. maybe thats why. i bet its only grabing the phone ones. i guess ill search for google sync and try that first

7. watsupwiya

watsupwiya Member

I know what you mean, you want to use windows contacts, it's real easy use and access and usually sync, but sounds like my issue, I'm having the same trouble, my only three options involve outlook, I plug my wifes S3 mini in and fire up kies lite and she gets the choice to sync to windows contacts, MMMMMhh !, Thing is though, I'm using an unlocked S4, so it has been tampered with, maybe that's my problem !