Sync with Xperia X10Support

Last Updated:

1. pyromatic18

pyromatic18 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an easy to use piece of software that can sync all kinds of Media to the phone, something similar to itunes would be great,
    thanks!

Advertisement
  2. WebScud

WebScud Member

Sony develops three apps -- two for Windows and one for Macintosh. My favorite is Media Go which also syncs with my PSP.

There's also DoubleTwist (which is an iTunes clone) the Missing Sync (which costs $40.)

3. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Time for the dumb noob question, is Media Go in the Market?

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Hey Dumb Newb;) It's part of the PC Companion suite from Sony Ericsson, you then have to download the Media Go function part of that. It's never dumb to ask a question, its how we all learn:). It might be different across the pond tho.

5. NaplesBill

NaplesBill Well-Known Member

The Xperia from AT&T includes the PC Companion on the included MicroSD card. MediaGo is installed as part of that package and it works great. MediaGo can even import your existing playlists from iTunes and WMP.

6. WebScud

WebScud Member

7. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Actually I probably got my PC Companion the first time I plugged in to the computer with the phone so assume that was from the SD card too. Only just occurred to me, bit slow today!

8. Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor Well-Known Member

If you need to sync Android phone with Mac, SyncMate will assist.

SyncMate is offered in two editions, so you can test its Free version before purchasing Expert Edition.

SyncMate Free Edition allows you syncing contacts and calendars and viewing SMS on Mac.

With Expert Edition you can sync images, music, videos, folders, bookmarks between Mac and Android directly. You can manage SMS on Mac (create, send, delete, export).