Sync woesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Alexothy

Alexothy New Member This Topic's Starter

New user, think I'm going to be learning a lot from this forum. Here's a couple of issues that have been troubling me:

Sorry if this has been addressed I have had a search and haven't seen this problem:

HTC Sync won't sync music or photos with my computer (Win 7)

I haven't put any music on there so it's just the tracks it came with which might be why it's not transferring but I have taken photos which it will not sync. When I load up HTC sync the sync for photos is on but it says 0.0mb to sync. How to get round this as mounting it as a drive and doing it manually is annoying.

Also I have seen this problem but no resolution, it's another syncing problem to Google contacts. My phone keeps saying "sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" and that's from the 26th Oct. I got a couple of syncs (25 contacts that were entered in after I got that phone) out of it and then after I changed all my contacts to google it seemed to stop working, so it isn't syncing all my old contacts. I have the auto Gmail contacts ticked which seems to hide some of them if I uncheck it.

Any advice out there :)

Advertisement