Synching 2 DroidX Phones, Contacts, CalendarsSupport

Last Updated:

1. CWP37

CWP37 New Member This Topic's Starter

Just activated new Droid X phones for me and my wife. Set up gmail accounts and imported contacts and calendars from outlook 2007. Is there a way I can keep our contacts and calendars continually synched over the air?

Advertisement
  2. twiy06

twiy06 Active Member

You need Global contacts and shared calendars. It is a feature of microsoft exchange.

Exchange is what big companies use. Your contacts/calendars/emails/tasks/notes sync between your desktop/laptop/phones and you can also do things like share calendars and have a global address book.

It is currently NOT available for 2.1 but global contacts will be in 2.2 Froyo which WILL be available in the next month. (according to verizon)

My firm provides hosted exchange for $12.95 per month. For hosted microsoft exchange visit New York Technical Support, Arizona Website Design - Red Key Solutions and contact us.

So when its available, and you want the greatest invention known to man... let us know.

3. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

For calendars, you can share your gmail calendars and have the X display both.