• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Synching Outlook with Droid Incredible

gripweed

Android Enthusiast
May 11, 2010
My dad just got the incredible so I'm trying to help him out with syncing outlook to it.

Looking through here, I've seen Touchdown and CompanionLink both recommended. I'm not sure if they do everything he needs though.

He wants to be able to sync his contacts, notes, calender, basically anything that is in outlook that syncs with his previous Blackberry.

The main thing with the contacts is, it has to sync the subfolders as well so he can break down.

For example say Outlook contacts looks like...

Family
-Parents
-Children
-Other
-Aunts *as a subfolder of Other*
-Uncles *as a subfolder of Other*

Something like that. He'd like to have the main contacts folder then break down into subfolders to stay organized. He's a sales rep so he has 1500 some contacts or something like that, so you can imagine breaking it down by companies, then departments, etc is very helpful.

Anything anyone can recommend or can verify with Touchdown or CompanionLink? Doesn't mind paying for it as long as it works.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones