Synching S Planner with...........Support

Last Updated: 2013-03-13 01:19:10
  1. ShelaghDB

ShelaghDB Active Member

Mac OSX user
    Note 1
    Note 2

On the Note 2, I am not positive, but I believe it was synching with my Google calendar that I had online when at my computer. If so, it isn't today.

That said, I also have iCal on my mac and since its set up with the same gmail address I use for my Samsung devices IS there any way to synch S Planner with it?
    I thought that if I added an appointment in my iCal, or even for that matter, in my Google calendar on line, as long as I did it using the same account, using the same Gmail address it would automatically synch, but it isn't.

I read somewhere that I could download Google Calander but I really would prefer to use S Planner.

Is there anyway around this?

I know that i will have the same problem setting it up on the Note 1 when I get to it but as it is my husbands phone and i am the one that sets up all the appointments, I will get to that after I master the Note 2 synch problems

Bearing in mind, in iCal on the Mac, they do use colour coded calendars per address but the gmail one i use just isnt synching at all :(

T.I.A.

Advertisement
  2. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Yeah I've noticed that when you input an event on the samsung calendar it doesn't go to the Google Calendar, but it will read from the Google Calendar, so I have to remember to input events on my Nexus 4 or open up the Google Calendar app, if it's even on there, to input an event.