Synchronizing contacts and calendars with my mac??Support

Last Updated:

1. skinsfan901

skinsfan901 New Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 10, 2010
    I feel lost on this subject in a sea of countless threads on this type of topic. However, I feel no closer to accomplishing what I want to do. I admit, I am pretty new to smart phones and being able to integrate seamlessly into my day to day life, but would like to know how to better do this. The answer is probably already out there somewhere, but I can't find it... but I would simply like for both my Macbook and HTC Incredible to be able to access both the same contacts (e-mails, phone numbers) and have synced calendars.
    I am currently working with, as stated, a macbook running the standard ical, mail, and address book. I also have my android Incredible with a lot of contacts on it, as well as the standard google account with gmail.
    I love the fact that my phone has been able to pull e-mails from facebook, as well as access ones I have saved under corresponding contacts, I also use the HTC calendar that came with the phone.
    I have read into syncing your mac with your gmail account, however everything is empty when I access my gmail account, so I am assuming just because I am running everything on a google powered (android) phone, it doesn't automatically sync this stuff up with the account I have linked to my Incredible.
    I am assuming that what I need to do is find a way to sync everything on my phone with my gmail account, and then sync this with my mac programs, or atleast something similar. If someone could help steer me in the right direction, that would be awesome! sorry if sounded too much like a noob, writing this overly long description of my problem.. thanks in advance for any suggestions!!