• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Synchronizing tasks with Jorte

I'm using the Horde framework for web-based e-mail, contacts, calendar, and tasks, and I'd prefer to keep doing that. My Android appears to synchronize the data from all of these apps via its ActiveSync support. (That is, the calendar and contacts are definitely synchronized; the tasks seem to be synchronized judging from Horde's debug log file output.)

I would like to use the Jorte calendar and tasks app. However, the Jorte calendar and tasks app uses either its own, internal tasks data or the Google tasks. It doesn't honor the Android synchronized tasks.

Is there any way to synchronize the Jorte tasks with the Android's own tasks, thus enabling Jorte to synchronize with an ActiveSync backend?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones