Syncing contacts, facebook, calendars.General

Last Updated:

1. zetroc

zetroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok three questions:

1) I currently have the fb sync feature off... I'm afraid it will download all my FB friends to my phone... I don't want that at all, but I would like my current contacts to link... I tried manually doing it from the People app but it doesn't list any contacts... maybe they haven't downloaded?

2) How do I tell my phone to only sync "My contact" from my gmail, and not "All contacts"? Will it do that on it's own?

3) I use a Google mail account for work, how do I sync that calendar with my phone in addition to my gmail calendar (personal)?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

I am having problems syncing my calendar. I even tried clearing the calendar and restarting the phone but my appts don't import from google calendar. And, yes, I do have it in settings to sync with google calendar.

3. JSS12

JSS12 Well-Known Member

Hopefully my phone will be coming today or tomorrow, but in preparation I'm cleaning up my gmail contacts.

Anyone know how to move contacts from My Contacts to All Contacts? (I don't want to delete them, just move them)

Thanks

4. 762x51

762x51 Well-Known Member

For #2:

Go to the "People" app
    Click Menu
    Click View
    Uncheck "Show auto Gmail contacts".

That will remove all of the automatically added contacts that Gmail created whenever you emailed someone.