Syncing DRM Music?

Last Updated:

1. Droid212

Droid212 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am currently syncing my music and it says I need to upgrade my purchased songs on iTunes to iTunes Plus. OK, that's no problem but where do I upgrade the songs in iTunes? I can't find any option anywhere!

Advertisement
  2. Carina

Carina New Member

To enable itunes plus, you just need to go to account control pannel, then go ahead and click the "Manage iTunes Plus" button. On the next page, make sure the box is checked next to "Always show me iTunes Plus music and music videos when available”(this checkbox also can be used to disable or turn off iTunes Plus)and click "Save Changes".

Now that iTunes Plus is enabled on your account, you'll now be able to buy DRM-Free iTunes Plus songs from the iTunes Store. any music and music videos which are available DRM-free will show a plus (+) sign next to the price, which is $1.29 for each track.

if you don't have enough money in your budget, you also can convert itunes songs to unprotected mp3 to bypass itunes drm protection.

Mod note: As bypassing DRM protection may be illegal or a breach of T&C, please don't link to sites offering such software or services.

3. Droid212

Droid212 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So, I did this for all of the available songs, but it was only one album. So, I can't easily copy the rest of my purchases onto my Droid?