• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing Holidays

I want to get the stat holidays for my country into my S-Planner on my Galaxy 4 S. Everything that I see on threads talk about using Google Calendar but I don't use Google as I use my phone exclusively for business use. The calendar from my Microsoft Exchange sync's all the events properly but the S-Planner does not show any holidays.

How do I get the holidays from my country to display?

Since it is an Android phone, you have to have used a gmail account to set it up. Even though you don't use Google, you can still use the Google Holiday Calendar along with your business calendar. Got to S-Planner, Menu>Calendars>Display, scroll down to the section associated with the gmail address you used to set up the phone and place a check mark next to Google's Holiday Calendar option for your country.

I hope that works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones