syncing music and photos

Last Updated:

1. bugger

bugger Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best way to sync music and photos. I have doubletwist but cant seem to work it. I see my songs, just don't how to to get the ones i want on my phone. If I open my media player and go to the sync tab, I can create a play list to sync. Only when i hit start sync, it starts sycing ALL songs in my media play as opposed to the ones i selected.
    What's the best way to get songs on my phone.

Same goes for photes. I have pics on my computer that I would liek on my phone but i have no clue how to get them there.

Your help is much appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

One post is enough, you do not need THREE posts for one question.

3. bugger

bugger Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry about that. I was posting from work it was saying that i did not go through, hence why i posted again this morning.

***mods feel free to erase 2 of the post!

Again, sorry

4. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Like most things, depends on who you ask. Many recommend Doubletwist. I use iTunes Agent (it doesn't sync playlists though). It would help the discussion if you'd define what you mean by "best" since it's always highly subjective.

Same goes for this question. Personally, I just drag and drop but, unlike my music, I'm not looking to sync a subset of my data and the photos I need copied to my device don't change that often. Obviously, YMMV.

5. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

Does anybody have an app that automatically uploads pics taken with the camera, like the Kin? Dropbox requires you to manually upload them, and other solutions require you to connect with USB. I'd like an app that automatically uploads the photo to an online storage location, or syncs with my desktop.

I request this mainly because I've had my SD card crap out on me twice, and I lost a few pics each time. And I hate syncing over USB. What is this, 2009?:p

6. jmatthew

jmatthew Member

The site I work with has a beta called Translatum for zune. It will transfer music and podcast but not playlist. The next release is scheduled to support playlist transfers and possibly the ability to transfer media over wifi. Its simple and free. In regards to ODDJOB's question I would recommend Photoshop Express. That will update you photos automaticly if you have a adobe ID.