Syncing pictures with desktop app, not SD card

1. tha5150

tha5150 Well-Known Member

new to the Evo, switched from the iPhone. i have to say i like the system a lot but i am pretty upset that i can not sync my pictures with my Picasa 3 desktop app and the Evo. i was able to with the iPhone no problem. not comparing the 2 but come on.

so the question is this, what can i use to sync? i would ultimatly like to plug my Evo into the pc and sync with my Picasa 3 PC app.. or wirelessly over WiFi.

when i take pictures and want to put them into a new folder i am being told that the only solution is to open the SD card, drag them into Picasa, create the folder. locate the folder in my pc documents, drag that folder back to my SD card.. this seems like a lot of work just to take a picture and keep it labeled properly.

i have tried DoubleTwist, Pixelpipe and no luck. DoubleTwist puts them all into 1 folder. i have like 6000 pics. maybe 100 folders or so. PixelPipe is a new app i am working with but that is only to get them from the phone to my picasa web albums. this isnt what i want to do.

someone please help me here because i am not liking this phone only because of this issue. i am still getting used to the Phone portion of the Evo but would like to change some caller ID Pictures and can not do this without pics.

also, a program to sync up my music would be nice too.

someone please help me out. i am not a total NEWB but to the Evo i feel helpless...

Advertisement