Syncing problem between htc incredible's calendar and google's online calendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. doctork2

doctork2 New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 12, 2010
    Help!! Anyone know how to fix the glitch between incredible's calendar and google's calendar. I've read a lot of the posts online and tried all the suggestions. I can post online at my calendar on google and it will sync with htc's calendar on my incredible. I can even delete the same entry off of my incredible and it will delete off of google's online calendar. The problem I have is nothing posted on the htc calendar syncs with my google calendar online. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

2. doublebucklemonk

doublebucklemonk Member

May 11, 2010
    You have to make sure you are adding the event to one of your Google calendars and not the HTC default "My Calendar". When you add an event, there is a drop down at the top that lets you select which calendar you add to. The My Calendar, is ONLY on the phone and does not sync with anything. If you play around in the settings, you can turn off the My Calendar, so that it doesn't appear as a choice, and this will make your Google calendar the default.

On a related note, HTC Contacts does the same thing. There are your Google contacts, Facebook contacts, and a My Contacts which is ONLY on the phone and does not sync. So, you have to be careful when adding new contacts or you run into the same thing.