Syncing with Exchange and local computer

Last Updated:

1. skippie

skippie New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys-

I am new to the forum and I just got my HTC Hero and have a few questions. I had Windows Mobile before, so it was pretty easy to setup syncing of calenders and contacts. I have my work exchange account setup and everything syncing, and I want it to sync to my local Outlook on my home computer. But it is keeping 2 seperate appointments and contacts in the phone and not just combining everything into 1. Can I change this? I hate it because if I put something in the calendar at home, I dont see iton my work calendar, and vise vera. Please help! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. skippie

skippie New Member This Topic's Starter

anyone?

3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Give any forum site at least a day for responses. Even that won't guarantee a response. I sync with an Exchange server but not with Outlook so I can't really help out on this (my Exchange account is my personal account).

4. wherestheanykey

wherestheanykey Member

Ok I have been thinking of moving from WM to Android, but have not been able to find out, how do I sync an Android phone to my personal PC and Outlook? I too have been doing it forever with Windows Mobile and Microsoft My Phone and love it. Can I do it with Android and sync calendar, email, contacts, tasks, notes/memos? This is a big qualifier in my decision to switch.

Thanks,