SysMonitor AppSupport

Last Updated:

1. line6ix

line6ix Active Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 8, 2010
    Has anybody else found/used this app yet? Its free just give you a little icon that will display in your TaskBar Tray thing (top of the screen that can be dragged down when you get alerts and such). You can choose from Battery Level, CPU Usage, RAM Free, SD Mem. Free, or Internal Memory Free. The only thing I've noticed from this that I'm not enough of a techie to know what it might mean is that a lot of the time the CPU usage will hover anywhere from 20-40% when the phone is just sitting on the homescreen with nothing on/running but Touch Input and the SysMonitor app itself. Either way, i think its a cool app to have because you can see your battery percentage on any screen instead of having a widget.

2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009
    i have android os monitor (but im about to try this sys one for the memory stuff) with the widget at the top. i read that u want it to hover around 15-30% with stock android. mine is between 15-30 (now that i look at it) but i know i have some pretty heavy stuff running (sense with animated weather, FB widget, real time moon phases widget). wonder if i can get them both up there working harmoniously :)