System Panel App preventing Email notifications.

Last Updated:

1. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded System Panel, and its cool as hell I really like it. But after a day went by I noticed I stopped receiving email notifications. So I assumed System Panel was the culprit. So I proceeded to uninstall it and voila, I'm getting email alerts again. So I reinstalled it and made sure all the HTC system services were under exclusion, because I thought that maybe I killed the app that handles the email notifications. Well after reinstall and making sure that all the critical HTC system services were set to exclusions, It started again. No email notifications. What am I doing wrong? The EVO is my first Android Phone and I really like System Panel. I just want them to play nice together. My 24 hours are up so I cant request a refund. But If I cant figure it out I will accept the 3.00 dollar loss and go back with ATK. Thanks all in advanced.

Advertisement
  2. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

3. RickJ

RickJ Well-Known Member

I would say your best bet is to list the apps and processes that you do kill and perhaps someone can suggest which one is issue. I run system panel as well, however dont kill anything, and have no problems with email notifications.

4. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest