• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System panel history no longer works

RussianVodka

Apr 18, 2010
For some reason the history tab on the system panel app no longer works. When I click it nothing happens. I'm not sure why it stopped. Every other part of the program works fine. Any idea what the problem could be?

Also I'm typing this from the default browser and it seems to be working just fine, I'm impressed.

Hello,

The beta of SystemPanel expired after June 11. The history (background monitoring service) and installer features won't work after this date. Backed up apps can still be retrieved from the /AppArchive directory of your SD Card (or internal storage if your phone is so equipped).

The full version was released on Monday (June 5). The beta will now behave as the Lite version, with the full version containing all features.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones