• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root system recovery for intercept?

riotlove

Lurker
Sep 20, 2010
ok my phone was rooted and what not and the rom installed was for the moment. i can't get hold of the guy who did it and now i can't get past the loading main screen. i know it's gray and has little droids around a gear popping up and i thinkkkk it's ubuntdroid or something.

is there anyway i can get the factory system recovery files and just reboot it back to factory? or anything that will fix it?

it worked for a couple weeks with it rooted and the rom that is on it but this morning it froze then just keeps looping in the load screen.

any help greatly appreciated.

I dont know but maybe you should try calling samsung or your carrier they might help.

Only as a last resort, cos it voids your warranty and they'll probably just tell you to buy a new phone. You should look at the root threads. One would assume that anyone who gives instructions on how to root would also give instructions on how to return to stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones