• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System Software Update 2.29.405

gordonwd

Jun 16, 2010
Anyone know what was in this big update that I just installed (System Software 2.29.405.2)? When I got the message I was thinking it was Android 2.3 (that would have been a BIG surprise!), but I can't really see anything obvious that's changed.

By the way, mine is an unlocked Desire, so the update must have come directly from HTC.

That may as well be, but your post wasn't exactly leaning towards helping of any sort it was just attitude..that wasn't needed in the first place..

i dont think you can question the amount of help eddy or anyone else gives out here tbh.
I understand what you are saying but there needs to be an end to repeated threads asking the same stuff over and over. that is why there are stickies and front page articles

Upvote 0
i dont think you can question the amount of help eddy or anyone else gives out here tbh.
I understand what you are saying but there needs to be an end to repeated threads asking the same stuff over and over. that is why there are stickies and front page articles

Well I wasn't actually questioning the amount of help eddy gives out, I was just saying the first post wasn't really needed...Im just stating that replying with a lil attitude isnt really helping someone "learn for themselves" as he put it...

but to be fair my original point is rather moot now as the poster before you *T

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones