• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help System UI has stopped

Here's a screenshot

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384365225650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384365225650.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
IWhat is the battery stats?

It's usually under the Advanced recovery menu, and wipes the file governing the software "fuel gauge" on the phone.

Didn't know it was a problem with cwm

It can be on the Xperia Z, although recent updates are supposed to have fixed it. I've yet to pluck up the courage to try.

Upvote 0
Woke up and my Xperia z keeps saying it when I try to open settings. No new apps. No updates. I'm not sure what's causing it. I'm on T-Mobile and 4.1.2. Any ideas?

hi, im also having the same problem.

just to check if u're using a different keyboard like swype or swiftkey keyboard?

because i use swiftkey and some othe keyboard (but i stick to swiftkey). and everytime the error came up, i disable the swiftkey and power off the phone for 1 minute. then, its all okay.

it's happen on my 2 android. Ainol Numy 3g ax1 (Jelly bean 4.2.1) and Lenovo a390 (4.0.4). ---> same symptom and same troubleshoot method.

if u try follow like what i did (and if it works), then android has a problem with 3rd party keyboard apps...

p/s : before i came to this, i tried uninstalling all apps. and i narrowed down the suspect to "live wallpaper" and the 3rd party keyboard. and between this 2, i am pretty sure the 3rd party keyboard is the problem.

*** i really hope you or anyone reading this who have the same problem to verify this.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones