• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help System update 98.18.78.XT907

dverb5

Lurker
Jul 16, 2013
Since I installed this update, my phone constantly freezes up and reboots itself all day long. I NEVER had a problem with this phone before this update. Is there anything I can do? Is anyone else having similar problems? I'm extremely aggravated, this phone used to be great, now it's worthless.

I have had the exact same problem. I had no problem until I upgraded. Now my phone locks up all the time and restarts itself. Even at night when I don't even use it, it will restart. Very frustrating. I went to the Verizon store today, they set everything back to factory default. My phone still locks up, not as much but then restarts. Since I've had the phone past 1 yr, they said there is nothing they can do unless I spend $$ and upgrade!! ugh.. Everything worked fine until I updated my phone last month.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones