• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps System Update-Update Checker Update Released: 01/30/15

D

Deleted User

Well i was going to only include this in my roms but seemingly i decided to make it available to all android devices can also be implemented as a system app

Changelog:

* Redesigned The footer of app to more of google new material design

I do give permission to include this app in devs roms but is not authorized to change the app in anyway possible.

Heres what this does

This app checks my REN (Rapcity Entertainment Network) Update Server to see if an update for your android device is available

* if an update is available will notify you with the auto update or manual check and will ask you to download the update or decline it if you wish.

* will assists noobs by giving instructions on how to update/install the new firmware

* and checks throught our 128-Bit HTTPS Security Servers to make sure that viruses do not get pass to your android device and to prevent currupted update files to be downloaded.

We spent 4 hours building the server and the app why not support us by clicking that like button

Attachments

• SystemUpdate.apk
    231.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones