• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Not sure if Im missing something.

My phone is not rooted.

I have not recieved any info regarding any updates.

my phone status as of now is
model; n860
abdroid version 2.3.5
baseband version N860B01
Build n860V1.0.0B08c

kernal 2.6.35.7-perf+

hardware version c4tB

is this the most up dated warp info ?

UPDATE AS OF 4PM EST

I suppose I spoke to soon at 4pm I received notice of upgrade now is says

SW VERSION: N860V1.0.0B10

of course not sure what its suppose to upgrade.

Upvote 0
After the update I have noticed that my phone is turning my wifi on automatically. I turn it off to save battery so that is a surprise.

I also have notice that my phone is not locking up and resetting itself every night. I used to have to pull my battery out every morning to reboot my phone, since the update I have had random lockups but before the update I was rebooting my phone 3-4 times a day, not its more like every 1-3 days I need to pull the battery.

As a side not I have sent my phone to ZTE twice and the second time they sent me a new phone and it didnt fix the freezing and rebooting problems. Hopefully this update is a fix.

Upvote 0
After the update I have noticed that my phone is turning my wifi on automatically. I turn it off to save battery so that is a surprise.

I also have notice that my phone is not locking up and resetting itself every night. I used to have to pull my battery out every morning to reboot my phone, since the update I have had random lockups but before the update I was rebooting my phone 3-4 times a day, not its more like every 1-3 days I need to pull the battery.

As a side not I have sent my phone to ZTE twice and the second time they sent me a new phone and it didnt fix the freezing and rebooting problems. Hopefully this update is a fix.

The freezing and rebooting can be solved by installing a custom rom, I recommend my rom, n00b, it's fantastically reliable

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones