system_server notice at upper right part of screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. sigenanga

sigenanga New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. Newbie here. I have an HTC Magic on Android 1.6

I was downloading youtube vids using jetDV and disregarded the fact that the phone was low on battery. I left my phone alone while it was downloading. The phone turned off as it obviously run out of power. Plugged it to the charger immediately and a blinking system process information notice emerged at the right top part of the screen. The small font texts sometimes occupy the entire right side of the screen which makes it difficult to see content. The information changes as it blinks but has been going on a continuous loop for 24hrs now. Three numbers separated by a slash on the first line, system_server on second,etc. I thought it was just a system check or debug process, but should that take that long?

Could someone advise me on how to address this issue?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Hello,
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue on my droid incredible. It started for me after installing a battery life app a while back. Uninstalled the app but the problem continues... Anyone know how to fix this?

3. bjordan5

bjordan5 Member

Ok, found a solution. Download and install the app "Running Process Toggle". Then try to disable the function in application "Running Process Toggle".

4. Mixalis_GR

Mixalis_GR Member

Today I gave my Magic to HTC Service. It was confirmed that the electronic circuit was "dead" and it had to be replaced. If I'm lucky maybe I wont pay a dime. It depends if the software I had on was Android compadible or not. If not then... better not think about it!