T-Mo Z1s won't connect to Sony Bridge on MacSupport

1. Snow1

Snow1 New Member

Hello everyone,
    been reading these forums for awhile but this is my first post. I recently bought a Sony Xperia Z1s and I'm really liking it so far. However I haven't had any luck connecting it to Sony Bridge on my Mac. I installed the software on my computer. I connect my phone via Usb but the program does not recognize my phone. Anybody had any luck?

I tried researching it but no luck. Not a lot of info out there.Unfortunately.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. LuvMusic

LuvMusic VIP Member VIP Member

Hi Snow and welcome to the forum!

Wish I could help but I don't have any Apple products in my house, so no experience. Hopefully someone can help. Good luck!
    Snow1 likes this.
  3. Snow1

Snow1 New Member

Well never found a way for it to work. Even after a phone call to Sony. The guy I talked to really didn't have an answer. Instead he told me to just use a windows computer. That's not the solution I was looking for but oh well. I found a work around I downloaded a program called android file transfer that works on Macs pretty good. It doesn't sync my music but at least let's me Drag and drop files. So at the end of the day I get my music on my phone. So I am at least happy with that.
  4. Snow1

Snow1 New Member

I caught wind of the z1s finally getting the Android 4.4 kit kat update last week. So after I checked for the update on my phone. I saw that I had to connect to a computer to update my phone. I connected it to my Mac thinking it wasn't gonna recognize my phone with all the problems I had in the past. Low and behold it finally connected to Sony Bridge. After it connected it said my phone had an update. Not sure why it works now but couldn't be happier finally got the update plus Sony Bridge for Mac to work too.