T-Mobile $10 unlimited dataSupport

Last Updated:

1. Laz

Laz New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there folks,

I'm currently with T-mobile and have the $10 unlimited data plan.

I'm just wondering if this Samsung i7500 will still work with this $10 data plan, or will T-Mobile require me to upgrade to the $30 data plan.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Russ Dill

Russ Dill Well-Known Member

I'm grandfathered in on a $6.99 t-zones plan, works great. Just don't try to sign up for visual voicemail.

3. Laz

Laz New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, Russ Dill.

I'll assume that the t-zones plan and the $10 data plan are identical. In that case, I'll probably get it.

Thanks again!

4. Russ Dill

Russ Dill Well-Known Member

They no longer have tiers of data plans like they once did. All data plans are the same. Its just they won't let you use what they have considered to be a "smartphone" on the web2go plan. They achieve this by blocking banks of IMEI numbers. If they don't have the IMEI of your phone programmed in, you are gravy. All the "smartphone"s that google sells are programmed in. The galaxy is not.

5. inaz4sun

inaz4sun Well-Known Member

I use my grandfathered in $4.99 unlimited T-zones plan on my Behold II with great success. The only catch appears to be that the built in browser can't access the web, but Opera can and all my apps are. I have unlimited data. My voice plan is the $19.99 limited minutes one, so for $25.00 a month I have all the data I want and rarely make calls anyway. :)