[T-Mobile] Best AOSP kernel/rom battery life.

Last Updated:

1. lordodin912

lordodin912 Well-Known Member

Seem to be getting better battery on TW based Roms.....any one getting better results on AOSP and how. Greenified apps got rid of Google play services, Google now etc.

Advertisement
  2. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

Same here TW is actually really improved and battery life is better on it for me without any battery saving apps. My blazed_galaxy_tw rom has better battery life than my Blazed_galaxy_GE rom.
  3. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

Haven't tried any aosp rom yet. Been on tw infamous for couple months now, & the performance & battery art absolutely the best. I saw where the dev has an aokp rom titled iokp. Gonna give it a try this weekend. My past experience with aosp has not heen disappointing, but tw on the s4 is pretty awesome. Plus I like a lot of tw features that aosp doesn't duplicate at all.
  4. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I've been using iokp for a few days and it's great. Nice features and battery has been good for me.
    mike28 and jtw1216 like this.
  5. Johnny Crapple

Now using liquid, very nice too. I will keep trying different ROMs. I don't know why but I get bored of touchwiz ROMs pretty easy though.
    mike28 likes this.
  6. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Have you try the different touchwiz roms with the s4
  7. Johnny Crapple

Yes I've tried a lot of them and I like them but I always go back and forth and can't stay with one I don't know why