T-mobile car adjustable holder and mountAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jmaeishi

jmaeishi Member This Topic's Starter

We bought this mytouch car kit adjustable holder and mount from TMobile store last night, for use with our EVO. It seems expensive ($29.99) but it is very strong, clasps device securely, two ways to mount (dash, windshield), 360

Advertisement
  2. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

Any Pics?

3. th3b055x

th3b055x Member

Pics or thread fail. j/k

I am assuming you bought the car mount for the T-Mobile HTC HD2? If you did, then we need a review on how well/bad it fits the EVO..

4. jmaeishi

jmaeishi Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry guys,

I tried for about 20 min to upload the pic of the tmob mount I mentioned. Unfortunately I get a "cannot upload" for all format types listed in this androidforums.com site.

Interestingly I can log on to my computer and now I see it would be possible to upload said picture. However, the point here should be to easily upload pictures using my Evo.

I did get as far as creating an album using the Evo (Dolphin) but nope, no allow picture upload.

I think the device fits the Evo great. It's foam padding might not hold up forever but I like the idea that the device is cushioned. As I said, fully adjustable and pivotable, 2 mount choices (dash, shield).

When I have time to forward the picture to my email and download it to my computer and log in here and upload it to my album I will. In the meantime, I think there is a problem with uploading any pictures from my phone directly to this site. I don't think it's a size issue, since I never got that far to attach anything...just 9 rows of message saying I cannot upload. (At initial view there were file .ext names listed next to each row.)

Jay