T-Mobile G1 ScratchesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. iboombastic

iboombastic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a g1 with some scratches :mad: on the back and some really small ones on the front that u can fell but they bother me

Is there a way to remove these.

Advertisement
  2. iboombastic

iboombastic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

wow!

these forums suck

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

That is no way to solicit help .... although you might think that if there was no response ... it might mean that no one has a solution ....

Billy Mays On TV sells a Scratch repair product for Cars ... dont remember what it is called ... but you might search for it on "As Seen On TV" ...

and remember telling people that their forums sucks will win you SOOOOO Many Friends ... all ready to help you out ... and bow to you desires ..!!!

Out of your ten posts ... you have only had 1 that provide help to someone else ... the rest are "I want", "Is there" type

4. RozzaC

RozzaC Well-Known Member

No, my friend...

What sucks is your attitude and your lack of patience and lack of respect and lack of a lot of other stuff which I can't be bothered to list here........

To be honest....I never saw this forum post...if I did..I would have answered...
    The answer is quite simple actually...

The only type of scratch that would have any chance of being removed is a surface scratch...

If they are just surface scratches...then you should be able to rub them away with your finger...at most...a cloth with a bit of water on it...and a bit of pressure...

If the scratches go deeper than just the surface....then you are going to have a hard time getting rid of them...

If it's on the back...just search "G1 battery covers" on eBay and buy a cheap brand new one....

5. clarkkent28

clarkkent28 Member

So does your attitude. There is a way to get rid of the scratches. BUY a new phone.

6. crazy88

crazy88 Well-Known Member

You could always fill the scratches with car body filler, and sand them down smooth!? Sure you might lose a bit of screen visibility, but it'll be smooooooth. Or, use the nice soft case it comes with.