• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help t-mobile g2completely not working

wajji

Lurker
Dec 8, 2011
Greetings.......

yesterday I got an update notification saying not an OS upgrade just an update of nearly 36 mb in size...I started it n while updating. The switch of router(INTERNET) was off n the g2 screen was in the same position as when it was while updating......... so I pulled the battery n kept it again n started the phone but CANNOT START N EVERY THING IS BLANK EVEN CAN'T SHOWS CHARGING LIGHT WHEN KEPT FOR CHARGING N ALSO CANNOT RECOGNISED BY PC......... also tried hard reset but no use its blank PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not 100% clear what you two are describing here, but did you pull your batteries while the phone was in the process of updating? That is actually one of the few ways i believe you can truly brick your phone; once the phone starts doing an update you want to leave it alone until it reboots on it's own.

Sorry if i am misunderstanding here, i'm just not real clear what you are saying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones