1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

[T-Mobile] help, chelpus and lucky patcher

Last Updated:

1. Heffler

Heffler Active Member

i have a s4 running wicked 9.1, i am trying to find the latest version of chelpus google play mod, and lucky patcher....i read that some games need the google mod and some need lucky patcher...now i know that chelpus makes both...and i know lucky patcher can patch the google play app....but never had much luck patching it...does he have a website? or links to latest releases...and which is better? which to install first?

Advertisement
  2. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

Ok what do you mean by this. If it's warez then you sir are on the wrong place.
  3. Heffler

Heffler Active Member

warez? like an app? then yes...i am looking either for chulpus website or the place his new releases are posted....if i am in the wrong place...where should i go?
  4. xXchrizhurtyXx

5. xXchrizhurtyXx

6. Heffler

Heffler Active Member

why thank you kind sir. i was not asking for warez...i know exactly where to find them... i was just confused about the diff between lucky patcher and google play mod....cause they seem to do the same thing....
  7. xXchrizhurtyXx

Well the market thing completely modifies the market. While lucky patcher gives you control over all apps.
  8. Heffler

Heffler Active Member

OK...HAVING SOME ISSUES...as i stated..i am running wicked rom 9.1....but i cant install the chelpus google play mod....i dont know why....i have tried a couple versions before the one u gave me and all with same results.....getting frustrated...i have the option checked to install 3rd party apps too....wtf is going on...
  9. xXchrizhurtyXx

I don't know what to tell you dude.