• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile Nexus One plus accessories in DFW $300

Sgroh87

Jul 12, 2010
I have a T-Mobile N1 sent to me in December by HTC as a replacement for my old device. This is about as close as you can get to a new N1. There are no scratches or cracks on the device; it is in great condition. It has been upgraded to the latest official release of Gingerbread, Android OS 2.3.

It comes with the official bluetooth car dock and desktop dock, which retailed for $55 and $45, respectively. They both take advantage of the unique gold ports on the N1, allowing you to just rest the device in the charger to begin recharging. The desktop dock also has Bluetooth capability, allowing you to connect it to speakers and then stream music from your pocket. All three items come with the original boxes.

It also comes with an Otterbox Defender case ($40 on Amazon) and a gel softcase. It does not come with headphones, wiping cloth, or SD card (though I could part with an old 8gb card if you don't already have one). I'd like to get around $300 for it because of all the accessories, but if you're interested, PM me and we can discuss the price.

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones