• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T Mobile Out of Stock

jjones666

Mar 28, 2010
I ordered a desire yesterday (mid day) via t-mobile website. I then realised i had incorretly given card details and rang them up to correct it. Fixed the card details and then was told that the desire is out of stock and they are hoping to get some in on Wednesday 31st March.

As I've been using this forum to try to keep up to date on what's going on with the t-mobile htc desire orders, thought I'd better join to post when I have find out anything.

Just spoke to a lady in sales who said that they usually get deliveries on Wednesday or Fridays (which is where the Wednesday 31st March estimate is possibly coming from?) but as it is a high priority order and they have quite a lot of customers waiting, they are chasing the order up so there is a possibility they will get a delivery later today. If not, she thinks they will update everyone waiting by email.

It's not much help, but it's something to cross your fingers for.

Upvote 0
I went to the T-mobile in Widnes and got told they'd be in stores on Wednesday, but then again they didn't seem to know anything about the supposed store launch today, so I don't know how reliable that is.

I held off pre-ordering online bc I like to deal with a store in terms of phones but I'm really wanting to get this phone soon so I may take the plunge. Do you have to order over the phone to get next day delivery?

Upvote 0
I went to the T-mobile in Widnes and got told they'd be in stores on Wednesday, but then again they didn't seem to know anything about the supposed store launch today, so I don't know how reliable that is.

I held off pre-ordering online bc I like to deal with a store in terms of phones but I'm really wanting to get this phone soon so I may take the plunge. Do you have to order over the phone to get next day delivery?

Yeh over the phone will be quicker. I think they have sold out and waiting for another order to come in on Wednesday. You can still call and pay to avoid disappointment.

Ask for next day delivery though! If you don't it may come as standard (2-3 day) delivery.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Got tired of waiting so gave tmobile a call. They're getting more stock in today and I should get my phone by tomorrow. Wahey

I called and said that I'd been told delivery was probably not until Wednesday but that my friend had been told they're getting some today so should receive his phone tomorrow (look at that, we because friends so fast :D hehe) and so I was confused. I was told that they are expecting a delivery today but haven't had an update on it yet, so she can't say that they will for definite, but if they come in she will put my order through. So thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones